So Sweet: Hanadi Asad and Jamaal Ali, owners of Cary’s Asali Desserts & Cafe, are experts in unique, handcrafted treats. The most vibrant of their offerings are the macarons — light, rich and gluten-free in classic and inventive flavors.
Taste the Rainbow: Lemon, raspberry or vanilla are regularly available, and weekly specials in unique combos, such as Lavender Honey, Mango Raspberry, Watermelon Sugar and Peaches & Cream impress every time.
High Tea: Sample macarons and many other specialty desserts as part of the High Tea service, offered Monday – Thursday. High Tea includes a sample of Asali’s Mediterranean-style sweet and savory offerings, as selected by Asad which, in addition to macarons, may include assorted sandwiches, Labna spread, Oliver Palmiers, cookies, scones and a pot of tea.
Asali Desserts & Cafe
107 Edinburgh S. Drive,
Suite 106-A, Cary
- Big Ideas
- The Hospital Next Door
- Building Community at the Block on Main
- I want it. I got it.
- Diving Deep in Holly Springs
- There & Back: Paddle the Cape Fear River
- Dig In & Drink Up: Macarons from Asali Desserts & Cafe
- Grow & Bloom: Impatient? Plant Autumn Crocus
- Restaurant Spotlight: Little Portugal
- Meet & Greet Standout Students: Alisha Reid
- Meet & Greet Standout Students: Katelyn Sheets
- Meet & Greet Standout Students: Kennedy Mitchell
- Meet & Greet Standout Students: Andreas Jordan
- So You Like to Drink Local…
- Hospital Opening Delayed