The town of Holly Springs celebrated the opening of the town’s first dog park with a leash cutting and “paw-ty” on March 13.
Dozens of town residents, and their humans, attended the event to enjoy the sights and smells of the new facility.
With an acre to run and play, the off-leash dog park at Sugg Farm is a great spot for pups to exercise and socialize. There is no fee to use the dog park. Designated large (over 30 pounds) and small breed areas keep the park safe for all four-legged friends.
Additional details and park regulations can be found at hollyspringsnc.us.
2401 Grigsby Avenue, Holly Springs
Parks is open from 8:00 A.M. until one hour before Bass Lake closes (typically sunset).
- Outdoor Adventures
- Outdoor Adventures: Play
- Outdoor Adventures: Paddle
- Outdoor Adventures: Hike
- Outdoor Adventures: Bike
- Classic Cars Restored for Charity
- Restaurant Spotlight: The Blind Pelican
- Fuel Up at Local Bakeries
- Octo Pils Pilsner from Vicious Fishes Brewery
- Grow & Bloom: Big Little Gardens
- There & Back: Pinehurst
- Bark in the Park
- Meet & Greet: Danielle Castelli Strader
- The 2020-2021 School Year: A Recap