Small towns are frequently lauded for their charm and friendliness, but are not usually known as meccas of arts and culture.
Southern Wake smashes that mold, with thriving community organizations fueled by passionate musicians, actors and craftsmen.
More From Our Feb-Mar 2020 Issue
- Explore the Arts
- Knowledge and Inspiration with the Fuquay-Varina Arts Council
- Flair for the Dramatic with Stageworks Theatre
- Strike Up the Holly Springs Community Band
- The Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park in Wilson
- The Dogwoods of Winter
- Laurel Bar + Food at Cellar 55
- Art in the Ordinary
- Art & Education
- Woman At Work
- In Healing Color
- Moonlight Excursion Baltic Porter from Mason Jar Lager Company
- FVM’s 10 Hottest Spots in Fuquay-Varina & Holly Springs