Owners Ryanne Jackson and Brandi Moore opened The Pooch Pad in 2010 in a small house on Fuquay’s Main Street. They’ve since expanded twice and now operate in a 6,000-sqare-foot facility offering grooming, boarding, doggie daycare, and training.
Jackson and Moore installed an in-ground pool for daycare and boarding guests to enjoy during the summer months — and boy, do they enjoy it.
Main & Broad’s Chief Photographer Jonathan Fredin waded in with the pups to capture these sizzlin’ scenes from a pool day earlier this summer.
The Pooch Pad
211 Railroad St., Fuquay-Varina
- Partner in Crime
- Hot Dog!
- Restaurant Spotlight: Aye! Toro Tacos & Tequila
- Dig In & Drink Up: Strawberry Lemonade Boba Tea From Bep Vietnamese Kitchen
- There & Back: Sylvan Heights Bird Park
- See & Do: August to September 2022
- Meet & Greet: Mo’Zari Bagley
- Meet & Greet: Gracie Vaughan
- The Secret Life of a Wake County Teacher
- Secret Spots to Beat the Heat