Looking to celebrate love around town? Surprise your significant other (or friends) with one of these fun Valentine’s Day-themed date nights. Hurry, tickets to these events sell out fast!
- Feeling a little salty about Valentine’s Day, but still looking to have some fun? The Anti-Valentine’s Day Dance Party at Fortnight Brewing Company might be right up your alley! Scheduled for Feb. 10 from 8 p.m. to midnight, tickets are only $5 each!
- On Feb. 10, Sophie’s Grill & Bar is hosting their Love Is in the Air event, featuring dinner, drink specials, and live jazz starting at 7 p.m. Reserve a table before it’s too late!
- Enjoy a Valentine’s Day Show with Kate McGarry Quartet at Bond Brothers Eastside on Feb. 14 from 8-10 p.m. General admission with first come/first served seating is $20; VIP seating is $25. Get your tickets now!
- Locals and tourists alike are invited to cozy up inside one of Unscripted Durham’s Igloos on the Patio for an all-inclusive dinner experience this Valentine’s Day weekend. Guests are invited to enjoy a winter wonderland dining experience with a Valentine’s-inspired menu for two, which includes two salads, two entrees and desserts from the Igloo menu, and a bottle of champagne. Priced at $100 per couple, available Feb. 10-12.
- Peck & Plume at The Mayton in downtown Cary will feature a special Valentine’s menu, along with the regular dinner menu, on Friday, Feb. 10, Saturday, Feb. 11, and Monday, Feb. 13. The Valentine’s prix fixe menu will be offered exclusively for dinner on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, Feb. 14. Price per person is $65 not including beverages, sales tax, and gratuity. Click here for reservations.
- Looking to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your girls? Check out the Galentine’s Day Soirée at The Dock at Seaboard Station on Monday, Feb. 13 from 6-9 p.m. For $30, the Galentine’s Day Soirée will include food stations, tasty cocktails, a champagne bar, an eyelash and braid bar, a “shred your ex” station, caricature portraits, a photo booth, a live DJ dance party, and a swag bag. The dress code is pink, red, or purple! Get your tickets ASAP!
- Attention, father figures! Treat your daughters to a night full of pizza, fun, & priceless memories at Your Pie Pizza’s Daddy Daughter Date Night 2023! Tickets are $35; additional children are $15. Your ticket purchase includes one kid’s meal with a free gelato scoop, one adult meal with a side salad plus beer, wine, or a soft drink, and one single flower.
- Hear some entertaining local stories of true love and broken hearts on the Valentine’s & Galentine’s Day Love Stories & Broken Hearts Walking Tour on Feb. 11! Starting at the front gate of the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh (200 N. Blount St.), the tour will finish near the Legislative Building/History Museum at 16 W. Jones St. This tour is pay-what-you-want and lasts about an hour. If you enjoy the tour, please compensate your guide appropriately (cash only). Advance registration is mandatory!
- Fondue fans, don’t miss this Valentine’s Fondue Date Night on Feb. 14 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.! Enjoy a glass of wine with each course as Chef Pamela Clark teaches you the steps of hand crafting four mouthwatering fondue recipes. Purchase tickets today before it’s too late!